We are committed to sourcing wood or wood fibre from well management forest units in accordance with FSC standards for FSC fibre and controlled wood.
- The Company is committed to ensuring that no fibre is sourced from areas where the following occur:
- Illegally harvested wood
- Wood harvested in violation of traditional and civil rights
- Wood harvested in forests where high conservation values are threatened by management activities
- Wood harvested in forests being converted to plantations or non-forest use
- Wood from forests in which genetically modified trees are planted
- All our fibre suppliers will be assessed individually to ensure that all these requirements are met.
- Our objective is to achieve the highest possible standards regarding fibre sourcing and chain of custody control of wood from well managed forest units.