NTG Ltd Recognizes the importance of Health & Safety issues and their contribution to business performance. This Policy Statement defines our commitment in pursuing continual improvements by providing an effective organization with detailed arrangements in support.
No Management Responsibility has a Higher Priority Than The Safety & Health of their Employees
General Policy Health & Safety Statement
- The Undertaking of suitable and sufficient assessments, of associated activities, products & services
- Provide systems of work that reduce risks to the lowest levels economically practical to prevent injury to Employees, contractors & visitors
- Comply with all relevant legal and other requirements
- Ensure suitable information, instruction, training and supervision to enable persons to understand the hazards and risks associated with their work activities, precautions and control measures to take in the event of an emergency
- Investigate and report on accidents, dangerous occurrences, workplace ill-health, implementing measures to prevent their re-occurrence
- Provide adequate means for effective communication and full co-operation on all aspects of health & safety management
- Adopt a planned and systematic approach to policy implementation, which includes the setting of objectives & targets and performance standards
- Measure performance objectively by the application of active and re-active monitoring systems.
All persons associated with our operations have a duty to:
- Look after their own safety and that of others affected by their acts or omissions. Not to interfere or misuse any equipment or provision provided in the interest of health and safety. Reporting any concerns immediately to the management
- Comply with all the Organisations Health Safety Policies and Procedures
- Assist and co-operate fully with the Company in all matters health & safety
Neglect of Health, Safety responsibilities or any actionlbehaviour leading to potential damage to Plant, Equipment. Will be dealt with accordingly through the Company disciplinary procedure.